Monday, July 28, 2008

Two onion rings with a pickle in the middle~




Koay n i got served at Bubba's :p
The pickle so happened to be placed between two big onion rings.
and the shredded beef..uhhh. Awesome to complete the image!

tsk tsk.

but they serve good food :)

haven't tried all yet.
Only went there ONCE but the dishes served looked good!


My very last picca with Jac.
more to come lah, in DECEMBER.

had fun spending time with you woman, but we three girlies [mandy jac n i] shall have more fun when you get your ass back in KL :D

ps: thank you for the purple thing! *wink*

More pics from Euphoria night.

*Chicks* started dancing with sexy angel costumes and smelly white boots!


the outside.


Geisha jacqui.

puff eyed me n mandy.
RAWR.

random.

Random.

Lin N Jac.



the girlies.

Koay n i. he camera shy :p

pssst: jac take more candid shots of him :D

Mandy looks like she sleeping or emoing -_-
both looking good :D

ahahaha-so random. :D

Random.
Random.
Random.
Threesome.
Random.


End of Euphoria session
more to come next time.

i dont club often. good girl now. :)

Here's something i damn MALU about.

Koay and i headed over to One Utama's Chilis for lunch yesterday since he was having his crazy cravings for triple play and i had my cravings for ICE CREAMS. I'm a dessert freak.
RAWRs.

and i was supposed to go n get an eye test done because i tend to squint alot these days while watching TV.

i think too much of hogging the comp + lack of sleep causes bad eyesight,no?

Anyblah, after chilis headed to curves A-Look shop and got my eye test done with the machine thingy *sorry idonnowtfucallit*
then went in the darkroom for another eye test.

first test says i have power.
second..MALU SIAL.
why?

because i could read the alphabets clearly just that it was blurry for my left eye due to the bright light on the screen.
The lady who took my test said
"girl, i think you have abit of aesthetic."

this is how it started.

she had to keep changing the lens until she got so frustrated n kept on asking "can see or not? is it clear? tell me which is better..?"

swt i felt so dizzy with all the high powered lens and everything was blurry @_@

and i said "er. i see better w/o all those lens..eheh.."
Lady: lao you see better without lense, then there's no power!?
me: ISIT!? geng!
lady: hm..Do you sleep late? what did you do last night?
me: erm. yes i sleep late quite often"
lady: that answers my question then. Girl, you've got abit of aesthetic.
me: erh Ohh so i no need specs la..
lady: haha nope you dont need.

SHY LAH!. T_T

koay n i so hard picked the spec design to suit my face then no power pulak.
wtfwth.
some of the specs make me look super Geeky/Nerdy.
and i found some macam Ugly Betty. :p

but i guess i should start sleeping by 1130 lah.

the bf knocked my head n called me stupido xD
Sorry to embarass you too,mr koay LOL.

Things to do tmr:

go hunt for mannequin.
watch harold n kumar 2.
and two other chinese movies.
hibernate.
workout.
eat.eat.eat



and im out!! :)

26 more days!

*next week i shall be seeing someone.*

:)

No comments: