Thursday, July 31, 2008

listening to : Palma Solane - Estuera Vs. Re Locate

I've been so busy with slacking away...

more like sitting 24/7 infrontofthepcorteevee
-i've been working out, eating LESS because my own house hardly has any food here and no-one's home so..less cooking done lah and i dont have enuff to buy groceries. @_@

what else?

-oh right, im friends with that someone whom i have not seen or spent time with for a very long time, better friends than enemies. :)

-I sleep later than usual, i end up rolling around left-right-corner to corner-reading on my comfy bed but i still cant seem to sleep by 12. I promised the boyfriend that i'd sleep earlier, i off the com by 11 or so and head up to me room. Then i fall asleep around 2-3am and wake up around 7am from nightmares that i dont recall much of. they don't even make sense.

-I ate McDs twonightsinarow for dinner. I whack kao anything sweet/ice blended drinks/ice creams etc. This is not goodddd~!! And my photoshoot is only 2 weeks away. Double ROAR.
tsk tsk. Must control.


-The last part? I...... forgot to blog my anniversary, eheh-didnt get a chance celebrate it too :(
he was so busy with training his clients and i was stressing over my projects.
Not that it really matters that much because there's always a next time and that next time shall be something to look forward to. :DDD

And he shall do a photoshoot with me in september :)

Im out!




23 more days.

No comments: