Friday, July 25, 2008

BOO!




Coperate identity is over for now, and the holiday begins~ :)))))
happy happy joy joy.

I've been thinking about getting a haircut for the past 2 months now, but i never have the guts to get my ass in the hair salon and style it/chop it off etc.

And the Koay tutu says i should just keep it LONG~
and i've always had long hair-boring lah.

So what say you people?

A: perm it.

B:l eave it long and natural!

C: dye it.

D: opt for a BOB cut!

E: bangs.

F: your face macam telur lah, any style also suit you ler!
*please lah, my face does not suit any/every style-i think if i had bangs with bob cut, i'll look like some infected mushroom head..*

Piccies below!



One of the Class photoshoot session.

okay more hairtalk :D

Bangs.
Natural/Wavy.
Wavy again.



The bob Cut. Everyone has it lah :(
well-most girlies have it.
i dont think i want a bobcut now.



But nice la.
stylo.

hrm.hrm.hrm.
Maybe i should just keep it and style it more often.
Yes?
No?


meh!

NEXT!

movin on to my first night @ M.O.S/Euphoria.

All i can say is that..

#the club was clean-literally clean.

#No smokey air.

#i went home without getting flu and harsh rash on my face.
[i usually kena rashes and flu after clubbing in places like maison/poppy.]


#didnt get puked on.


#did not get other peoples drinks spilled all over my chest. Phew!


#NO sperm stain from overnight clubbers, no puke bla bla de blah-at least not yet since its still quite new.


#they did not check my ID-you have to dress up to the age limit i guess :) or i just look old. dot.


#M.O.S crowd kinda sucked..saw a few uncles or apeks. and lots of naughtybookworms.


#i left at 12 and hot chicks *so called chicks-no promises* only enter at that time. As for them

Hunks urh..hrm..maybe not yet lah, they probly come later for hunting session! :D

all in all, i had fun camwhoring with the girlies and enjoyed MOS house music.



Piccachas!

Picture Credits to Mandy :)



with ze Darling Jacqui.

with the sexy girlies.

Groupie.
Lin, is this my first pic with you? O_O
lol. Shall take more next time!

i look farny here :D
Groupie pic again.

OH and im glad that C.I is over for now, The lect wasn't too happy with everyone's final work but the entire class passed at least. the previous week(s) was just so hectic-that idiot had fun rejecting half the class's Logo/stationary set. But i guess it's all good because it makes us all work harder-but then again the critic part is BAD. My old woman saw the mails and text msgs i recieved from the lect [note: i've been sending him alot of my work(s) with hope to get at least one approved] and said

"what a saddist! if i were you i would look him in the eye n say What do you want, you fucker?!"

me: mm..he's just having his daily PMS.

tsk tsk.

But whatever because its term break and i think i still want to improve my logo-im not satisfied until that s.o.a.b approves my work deep down in his heart with a smile so i shall soon hit the sketch pad! D:

oh BTW.
Kudos to KelvinikinsTan for the tips last minute. and to the tutor as well :)


okay i think im done blogging for now.

oh another thing..

http://www.jnqfashion.com/ updated :)

baby doll tops.
Dresses.
and scarfs :D

there's more to blog but i think i shall save it for another day~

PS: sorry for using too much of them smileyfaces. RAWR.

im out!
xx

EDIT

TAGGED by MISH.

Like any tag, it comes with a set of rules.
In this case, the rules are as follows:

. state 15 weird things/ habits/ little known facts about yourself
. The 10 people I tag are to then to follow my footsteps and write their own 15 weird things/habits and little known facts.
. No tag backs (as in once ive done this, please dont tag this exact tag again. pls n tenkius.)

Enjoy my weird doings, my habits and my facts.

sexytime begins!

1. I like picking up snails off the ground or from the wall and put it somewhere else.
I used to do that as a kid,
not anymore lah. and i dont know why i did that.
Kids i tell you. tsk tsk. wtf.

2. I used to have a fetish for butt cracks!
not really. I would just randomly point out and go OOOER BUTT CLEAVAGE!! but i do have fetish for bumbums,round perky butts! meh.

3. I stopped loving cats.
its not because of the old saying "if a person owns more than 2 cats they're insane!" And i think its BS also ler. Anyways..It is because i lost my darling Bebe :( no-one could replace that fat tabby.
That was one special cat!
Angel [the girlfriend] & Bebe. Lansi Poser sial.


4. I can snap back at you if you really stepped on my tail :D RAWR.
No lah, im nice.
But yes i do snap back-i dont show much of it because its not worth my time but then again it all depends on the situation.
i bite.

5. I still have my very first bra. LOL
Totally random but im out of ideas here.
teddybear with me..wtf. I was supposed to toos it out ages ago but i keep forgetting xD
and also because i havent really cleaned up my closet for a very long time. Plus its more of a Stuffed closet with too much clothes.

6. I used to be anorexic!
sort of lah- i literally stopped eating at 13 because everyone called me fatty.
how stupido of me. Back then i was desperate to be skinny.
NOW, i eat properly lah. I cannot go for those typical female diets like eating salads and muesli everyday. I NEED MEAT.
but i can diet kao from Junk food. :)
Replacing fruits for nuggets/cookies makes a big difference to the body n skin.
meh im hungry.
Shitcakes!

7. I used to chew my nails. Still do it when im bloody stressed.
Trying to stop this badass habbit.
but i do it absent mindedly when im watching TV but my mind is floating elsewhere to stressland.
hurhurhur.

8. I should stop cussing so much.
Been cussing way too much these days and its ugly.
no im not saying this because im a goodie or for any religious sake-its just ugly to cuss too much.
Shitfuck.

9. My fathers side has some weird disorder..?
okay..this has got nothing to do with me-i think..im out of ideas again la!
what the disorder?
well my dad, my uncle[s], my cousin[s] all have the same habbit of smelling their finger/hand after scratching..lets say your ass..your armpit..your scalp etc.
GROSS okay.

i saw my father doing it once inawhile but not as much as the uncles n cousins..i cannot help but stare cock n wonder WHY THE HELL are you smelling it..mahei.

eugh.

10. I like to Blackmail perves :D
recently that is.
been getting alot of random people adding me up on msn when my MSN IS NOT STATED anywhere unless some1 i really know PM me via FB/Friendster.
recent case was some white dude wanting to show off his naked body on cam and boast about his six pack and his extremely large schlapalapa-para-pa-pa-pa-ding-a-dong. But he chickend out so the next perv is so gunna kena POSTED on my blog..as in piccies. RAWR.
they should get a life and i should actually just ignore them but i think i have time now to blackmail such idiots. mehehehehe.

11. I used to stay up til 5 am CLUBBING with the old woman and go to school 3 hours later :)
that was back in highschool. I think if i continue doing that now i'll pengsan.
not much of a clubber anymore.

12. I Used to have fetish for emo guys.
Emo as in boybands. who didnt lah but when i think back..
its very the wtfwthomfg kinda thing.
Running of ideas again.

13. I never regret.
i agree on this one with MISH. sorry for stealing this one :D
whats done is done.
live the present. Screw the past but cherish the good memories~

14. I dont like being home alone :(
just not in my parents place. It's all quiet and echo-ey.
make noise also feel one kind sial. best is to sleep. and i should sleep now its like..3:40am.

15. Working out is becomming me habbit already!
yeshu.
i was lazy.
but i try n kick myself to excercise because i want to be healthy and toned. i Dont like jello arms and thighs and belly and butt :D
imagine running and everything jiggles.
boobs is different. Ahem! they are meant to memang jiggle when you walk/run etc unless you wear a super tight padded kao sports bra that hold them titties like a safety belt.

if you want to be fit. Ask TrainerQunling :D
www.trainerqunling.com

his training bloody works man.
my thighs sexier compared to before.

but exercise is not the only main thing.
Maintaining a healthy diet is.

and im done.

As for the 10 lucky (or unlucky) people I tag are:
1. Lisan
2. Koay
3. Jacqui.
5. Lin
6. Mandy
7. you
8. you
9. you
10. and the next person who visits is TAGGED :D


*exhales*
goodnight! <3





28 more days!!

No comments: