Thursday, June 26, 2008

Randoms :)

JNQFASHION updated, girls!
BTW, SUNDAY 29th June is our Megasale day. Message/msn/c-box me if you wanna come.
the add cant be stated here because of P n C purposes. -__-"

www.jnqfashion.com

*teet*


Fish lips with Zheng.
cuteness, that woman!

the nerdy chick. the ang mo with some spasticated pose.

Kelvin can you stop taking candid pics ..-__-
take pretty pics!

this does not look like me and i look like some horny basket -_-" koff koff.
and i LOVEE that candid look on christinas face! <33

Us girlies @ zanmai-we were supposed to study for our marketing exam which was only 3 hours or so-away.
bahahaha, most of us *especially me* panicked because its more of a last minute study thing, and the only thing to chillax was to cam-whore. and eat. eat. eat. talk cock. and more cock.

but i did alright in the exam afterall Muahahah. *phew*

i wonder what happened to those good times.
hmmm. :)
Oh well, tsk tsk *cockstare at the muffin pies*

Woooh, i was a chubby chunk back then!




Ps: i shall not post my photoshoot pics up because they are not NICE and i look very stiff-I'll be taking better ones soon. x)
so..
STAY TUNED. wtfwth.

not my fault for posing so stick like, the atmosphere was stiff and cold, should have on music to kill the silence too.
Had the shooting session with 3 freakin camera-men
i was in my linerie Xo

thank god no gang-bang/foursome and yay koay came later on to see the shooting session but but it all ended when he came because the photogs chickend out.. harharhar wtf.

everyones scared of my boy.
i wonder why. :S


oh-oh! 3 more weeks left of C.I and Advertising Visual, then its the end of yr 2,sem 3.
i need my cherry brandy/martinis/baileys and good food.

PARTY TIME.

its been a long time since i last hit any clubs or places like laundry/bistros.
backside itchy.

:)

im out.

xox

No comments: