Wednesday, July 02, 2008

I kissed a girl and i liked it!

im just joking, i've never kissed a girl-as in french or any tongue jobs (:
*angel face*

the song "i kissed a girl and i liked it-Katy Perry" brainwashed me ):):
i wonder what it really is like to kiss a female- not that i intend to try.

on second thought i have kissed a female but i was still a brat..ok nevermind that does not count.
Anyway, im back home.
Home as in back at my OWN home with BOTH parents in.

the good news:
They're sort of patching up,
my old man seems to come home earlier these days.
And he's treating my old woman like a queen.
AWESOME..not!

why?

the bad news:
my parents GOSSIP.
my old woman tells from one ear to another. tsk tsk.
oh and recent news from her GOSSIP with my old man..He thinks im a lesbian.
and i sleep around with girlies.

Here's a message i wish to tell my old man.

Ahem, Dad im not les.
Im not bi.. AND i dont mind them.
But im STRAIGHT-and yes i know some of you think I CAN be bi or i LOOK bi.
Oh OH but i do like this one fine ...young man-He was awarded as THE BEST PERSONAL TRAINER in Celebrity Fitness,Bangsar-Earns his coins pretty darned well and has the bad boy look with the killer body. And Dad, You said so yourself that he's hot! (:
so can i date him with your approval?



*ahem, if you want to be a beach hunky visit www.trainerqunling.com



hyuk!
who am i kidding -___-
i think if i really said that to my old man, he'd smack me away to india or something.

haiyoooo!!~

Just one more year then i shall pull my guts together, then let my folks know who i've been with for a Longgggg time. :)



♥ ♥ love you bumbum! ♥ ♥

im out!
ta! :D

No comments: