Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Just a little more personal (:

Its been way long since i last updated properly.

well here's a a short update on the personal side of my life.

Im no longer staying home with my parents, as my old woman had finally found a job which made her happy and comfortable all the way in cheras.

*she has been complaining alot about her prev job(s)-works as a masseur/beauty therapist*

Plus she's staying there and propbly decide to shift there sometime soon so that she dont have to travel back and fourth- from bangsar to cheras every week or two.

My old man- he's busy with alcohol after work..and does not bother coming back home til 5 or 6 or 7A.M.
tsk tsk.

and i absolutely refuse to stay home alone only in that house because i find it pretty creepy since young -__-"

and also very boring because i dont watch much tv and i cant hog the net all day and if i go out everyday my old man complains this and that.

so what do i do?

i stay with mr koay (:

he keeps me company.
he makes me happy.

i get to do my workouts properly.

i learned how to friggin cook a meal.

Believe it or not i didnt even know how to cook anything except maggie/eggs-all simple easy 123 basic stuff- before i met koay.

he's my smelly bumbum.

and i thank him and his parents for teaching me how to cook.
i know this sounds ghei lar. -_- once in-awhile can la hor.

well i still return back to my own home now and then lah just to see hows things going but memnag nothing as its always empty-like super HULU house.

mehehe. I only return when the old woman is back home-teman her.

well i guess thats all for now.
more updates soon. :D

poof!

No comments: