Saturday, August 23, 2008

I'm 19!!
and i still feel 18..tsk!

one more year left of my teen life and yes ms Yee, i shall make full use of it this year, have fun til 20, or 21 :)

party like an allstar, Phuck like a PRAWN starrr.

Thanks for all the lovely wishies peeeeeeople, i could say that this year's birthday was better compared to the previous, maybe its because of the way things are flowing in life for me now [cannotstopsmilingandgrinninglikearetarddd!]

Presents?

they're awesome!

okay im gonna go all mushy and blah now hoho.

A big thank you to my lovely college mates for the big ass black bunny :p my old woman still thinks dirty when i hold up its arm (inside joke) mehehehe.

Ms Yee, thanks for the bikini, the bottom is slightly big and the top is tight but
LESS IS MORE :)
longkangggg. and i dun look too lanky in it too. <3

The parents, okay they wont ever read this lah but thanks to my old man for the meal + walnut parfait and to my old woman, thank you for the perfume, lingerie[s], random penguin knickers, bras and bags [she spoilt kao me this year!] :)

and to the boyfriend, thank you for the sexy lingerie's too! lol i can add it up to my lingerie collection now. wheee. he bought me 6 different lingerie's. Plus we're gonna go out for dim sum laterrerererr RAWR.

okay enuff of the mushy celeb-like-gracias-ing.

More updates to come!
I dont have all the pics yet.
shall curi them from the camera peepurl soon!

Ta!

No comments: