Saturday, March 08, 2008

My little flea market part 1

Hey guys im fine thanks for the comments on my cbox/Msn yea.
no worries (:
*kisses to all*

anyways im selling some 2nd hand clothes, *in GOOD CONDITION* so if you're interested leave a msg on my cbox or mail me with your name/contact to arrange a C.O.D "meet up"-preferbly in pyramid/bangsar.

note:
-i dont have my own car yet so bear with me. ;p
- no backouts, no refunds. SERIOUS BUYERS only please.
-First Come First Serve basis.
-max of reservation: 3 days

Interesd in any of the following clothes, msg me @ choilin@live.com :)
thankius.








*scroll down for ze clothessss*



batik/floral top.
*straps are adjustable. :)
fits S and small M
RM 20
worn Once.

Status: SOLD

Zara off shoulder top.
fits S-M
Bought for Rm 119.
Selling at Rm 80
worn twice.

Status: Withdrawn.

Basic clubbing tube in Baby Pink.
Fits S to a small M
Worn: only for trying.
Rm 18.

Status: available.

more to come. =) my streamyx is a lil slow so cant upload that many.

cheers.

No comments: