Sunday, March 02, 2008

GYM is a waste of time.

Ive realized that majority of the people who joins the membership end up getting lazy after a few weeks or perhaps a month plus or so.

seriously why join in the first place if you know you wont commit yourself to the gym daily/weekly?

tsk tsk.

Best workout at home with an online trainer..


FACTS people. FACTS.

WAIT! Don’t turn away just yet..keep reading if you wish to achive that GOD/ESS-like figure.

Males: body like those warriors in 300, or at least some definition to get your girl/chicks to drool a lil more?
Females: Bikini body! Anyone?

DON’T YOU DENY YOU DON’T WANT FIRM LEAN HOT BODS AH!
coz I myself also want lah.
AHEM.

and to those who know me..

NO I AM NOT “fine” im not fat either but im out of proportion. Im slender on the top and quite er BULKY down there.

but im working on it.

“so go n gym the chunks away lah!”

NO!

Gym is NOT gonna help much.

im not saying the gym is useless ok..ITS useful if you know where n how to start etc..or even use the machines..SOME go there to fool around or dig chicks working out.

fine.

BUT how is that gonna help you get your ideal/dream body?

for guys, yea u go n work out your biceps etc..but what about your legs la?
I’ve seen men with super BIG legs as in muscular hot legs but the upper body is like..in bad shape.
Females too, work out so hard on those cardio machines then go home eat junk or foods which is not worth eating when you wanna stay trim/fit.

Sorry. No offence.

ive been there. And DIETS DON’T WORK as in those barf diets/pills bla de blah kay.
pure BS.

you can try the cabbage soup one tho, but its not exactly a diet its more of detoxing your belly la.

stil must eat proper food to burn more!

and junk is not an option.

I’ve laid off the junk for awhile and im in good health again.
you can eat junk ONCE inawhile. TREAT yourself.

just not everyday/week etc.

take note ppl: U CANNOT ONLY WORKOUT A SINGLE PART IN YOUR BODY. – Qunling.

“Why ah? I just wanna lose this part only. Im fine everywhere else!”

Because, In order to LOSE that bit YOU must do a total body workout to burn the fats. It does not work just one part.

like I said, guys big up there small down there [god I know this sounds so wrong-ish] but I mean muscular upper body and MEH [unshaped] legs butt etc..thats what you get if you just work out one part, therefore the UNBALANCED results. And if you go part by part it would probly take you eons to just get the body u want lah..really its your choice.

“why don’t I just get the trainer to help me out? Thats what they’re for right??! Like-DUH?”

wrong.

take note again: They’re a trainer alright..but some aren’t dead serious bout their clients also. So you might not get good results.

again, IM not saying all..but its from experience..and from what friends tell me.

WHY must I work out? Im slim/fit/hot enuff

ok, you got the frame but how about STAYING THAT WAY? =)
and how about LIVING longer/healthier life?

“no need lah. I know im healthy. Its genetics.” <--only to the big ego humans :p please lah-What you eat matters, how you work out matters. Ey Keep reading! And.. ok I shall stop the blabbering, so do you want that body yet? Start working out today by trying out complementary Training session/s or free online videos with Trainer Qunling. ;)

JUST TRY it for a month, you wont regret it you’ll see PROPER hot results.

ey im doing his workout and its much more effective that gym lah kay.
I GOT RESULTS ALREADY AND I CAN PROVE IT.
just wait til I got the time to actually take pic la.
Im loaded with assignments. Busy person.

Anyways for complete routine to get your beach body, visit www.trainerqunling.com
Start CLICKING HERE!.



(:

cheers!

No comments: