Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Where love melts me again..<3
Its once again those times where i start to feel very deeply in love. hehe. im happy n all. things iwth my family..uhh so far so good la. no arguements between parents. my dad bought new furniture when he complains tht business isn't good. *i wonder..*
My mom hasnt really been bugging me much anymore. ah for the past few weeks ntg has been good. just plain stress. now that im on holz its all nice n comfy. :p
and im missing someone badly. that friggin smile is so..making me go bananas hehe TOOT..i miss you. =p
Im so bored today. nothing to do. gotta work later in the evening help my dad out at his restaurant..earlier this noon i was goin through old cupboard/cabinet in the house and found old pics of me when i was a lil kid..pics of my mom..my dad.all those happy times..smiley faces..missing all that. i odnt get to see this from my parents anymore..no more hugging each other..no more laughs n yada yada.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
mom n i. melon pop!! yum yum :p
Well that doesnt really matter much to me now..i have someone to make me laugh n smile all the time.
i love you "toot" :p
nyaaa this is just a random post la..
ok thats it for now.
...<33

No comments: